Thursday, April 22, 2010

INFORMATION PLEASE



Hello, my name is David Avalos, student of Sociology in the University of Chile. I'm in the fourth year of the career, in which I have had good experiences of knowledge, but now I have the hardest part! ... the study of the English language. I prefer to learn the Huilliche language, typical of the people of my region, but the globalization compels me to write now on this site.

I created this blog to share views and links about the performance of Chile in the World Cup. I have 23 years old, and born in the city of Curico, a place that is beautiful for live, and i'm study in Santiago, an ugly city.

I'm studing now but in June, I stop in my work and I transform in the fanatic number one of the chilean team. I prepare to watch and comment the mundial of Sudafrica 2010.


I hope it's a nice experience!

1 comment:

  1. David,
    please do not stop studying!:)))
    Let's discuss World Cup Football Championship 2010 all together in class!

    Kind regards,
    Yulia

    ReplyDelete