Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The end of the world?


After two minutes since the earthquake began, I woke up and my house was moving from side to side. I was on the second floor, next to my mother, who also slept, and my father slept on the first floor (I don't explain why not sleep together). I hug my mom for the rest of the time when the earth is moved, and she told me to wait.

No doubt it was the epicenter, I thought. I was in Curico, city that devastated by the movements of the HAARP to break the communication. Residents take to the streets, and the silence that takes over for the rest of the week. Only a cell phone picks up radio signals, and there is a transmission of radio RTL(http://www.radiortl.cl/) . Thanks to this medium could inform us of the magnitude of the earthquake.

We try to communicate with my older brothers, one in Santiago and one in Chillan, we did around 7 am. New small earthquakes are moving but never left the house. Only the next day I came out to see what was happening in the rest of the city, and it seemed that a bomb had fallen on it.

I think there was a conspiracy behind this earthquake, earth movements are being caused by HAARP, if they do not believe me watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQRA6QJjmM

4 comments:

  1. one of the most destructive weapons ever made, if it ist the most. could been use for many extraordinary things but the hunger of controling power always get more of human soul that the self-exploring for mayor, real, worth aggrandizement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! David, I had already read about that HAARP project. I hope it's not true because, otherwise, we are all lost. Anyway ... death for the "gringos"!

    Greetings for you.

    CRISTOBAL_THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if the HAARP was really the cause of the earthquake, but i know that when the country isn't have comunication, it's so dangerous because the people scare a loot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really sorry what happened in Curico because it is a beautiful city. The good side is that you and your family are well

    ReplyDelete