Friday, May 7, 2010

The best gift on my life


Hello!

I think that the gifts are important because they leave a memory. That's why I think the best present that I've received has been a thought written on a paper and I remember to this day, because contain a message: "Disease is the vice, because puts me in the service of a fantasy world."

I think every day we do things that are not important, that become in a vice, we all want things of little of durability, for example we are watching TV and talk about what it shows, we create a fictional world that satisfies us, and we act in agreement to what they say the mass media to us.

The person who gave me this phrase is a woman who must follow moderate and calm life, because she's not part of the trivial world. She's far from me at tihis moment, but I remember the things she did, unfortunately I haven't seen in years.

However, this message I've forgotten, and this day I'm part of the "age of desire", and I want to return to leave a moderate life. But, the only vice that neither she nor any other person may remove, is the football.

The best gift that I received in my life... wasn't material!
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment