Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My favourite piece of technology


When i think about my favourite piece, i remember the buses of the company at witch my father is employed. I think that they are fabulous, because they have a system called "speed of cruise ", with which most of the time the bus hastens only.

It is a bus of two floors, with it is posible to transport 65 persons, this bus reaches a high speed in a few seconds, and stops rapidly in short distances. These buses have comfortable seats, thanks to them the travels become more agreeable, because they allow you enjoy more than space of the normal buses.

My father drives one of the buses, and the work makes him less weighed thanks to the great technology that it has, but the bus has some problems, for example, they have to happen for cracked ways, the road has obstacles to which it is necessary to be attentive.

Is for this that always I have liked to travel in these buses, because they are fast, and the safety and the comfort are exclusive. In addition, I travel gratis!


2 comments:

  1. These buses should be the best of Chile... I would be very happy to travel free, like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buses rocks!

    When I back to Santiago, always hope catch them in the highway stop.

    ReplyDelete