Monday, May 31, 2010

Bielsa, follow your mechanical!!!


Chile in World Cup

Hello!
It's time to start talking about one of my favorite topics, it is the participation of chilean team in World Cup. I think that the Chilean team fought with all weapons to get the classification to the second round, but the way is very complicated.


In general, because the opponents in the3 first games are teams who characterized by his technique and speed. Spain, has a game based on the intelligence of his midfielders, for example Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi Alonso, Cesc and Silva, those that they created all the time passes for his forwards, and provoking that Villa (Valencia, Spain) and Fernando “er niƱo” Torres (Liverpool F.C., England) in a profitable position.


Switzerland, I think that it’s a rival with speed, his forwards play in constant movement and don’ t leave the defenders alone. Barnetta (Bayern Leverkusen, Germany), Hakan Yakin and Frei: they can surprise at any time. Honduras, a country with that Chile begins his participation in the championship, it’s that of worse. They aren’t the most intelligent players on the court but his advantage is his strength and his “pachorra”.


But the conditions of the players of Chile don’t have limits. Marcelo Bielsa orders that his players in a strategic form to the players, for example, they are allowed to move with speed and synchronized form along the playground. I hope that these boys don’t give juice. My ideal team that I think that Bielsa must use in the world cup is: 1- Bravo; 2- Ponce; 8- Vidal; 17- Medel; 6- Carmona; 4-Isla; 13-Estrada; 10-Valdivia; 15-Beausejour; 7-Sanchez; 9-Suazo.

Viva Chile!
A morir!

8 comments:

  1. I think that Chile will be the surprise of this World Cup... If we win the cup, I will drunk beer for the rest of my life to celebrate. VAMOS CHILE MIERDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vamos Chile!!!
    It's easy to say for me now when Russia is out for this World Cup...:(
    Who do you think will win the WC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really analyze the situation of chile in the football World Cup :)

    Congratulations, I don't know as much as you.

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh! I've never understand that stuff about football, that technical part it's so difficult for me!

    so congrats, you are really smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah
    is great that you go crazy for the
    football...

    i hope that they win, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think without a doubt, the champion of the world cup will be Spain, don't more candidates!
    Yes, I'm crazy for the soccer! you must visit:

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1434679776&v=info#!/profile.php?id=1434679776

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha "I hope that these boys don’t give juice"

    Sounds ultra funny translate to english. :D

    I hope too

    ReplyDelete