Monday, June 7, 2010

Us and them



Hello


I think that the topic I will write about today is easy to explain, but I don’t like talk about it, nevertheless this one is a pretty souvenir of my infancy. In the photo, I am the one that is laughing and with a crown in my head, in this time it was celebrating my 8 years of age, and I appear together with my 3 brothers.


It makes me happy on having seen that we are all together, enjoying in the company of other friends and relatives, of one agreeable and entertaining moment. In those years I was living in Curico. When I see the picture, I remember with sorrow what some years ago it was doing: I was living with my brothers and my parents, and I saw them all the day and all the night. It had a pet and was living in a calm place. I was studying in a college that wasn’t good but that was teaching more of the life that of the instrumental things.


Today already I don’t live of this way. I believe that the things have changed and my life has become more rational and less interesting. 10 years ago my father took this picture, and preserved it for the family. He waits every day of his life to meet again in harmony, but it is not possible that this happens because the work there has made us being other persons.


But the photo is a recollection of what at some time we were, and I do not know if maybe in the future we will return to find, maybe I present the image because I have the illusion to return to find all together as a family.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! and beautiful reflection too, You are absolutly right, I agree that with time we are becoming more rational and less interesting, and that photo makes you (and me) remember that.

    The best pictures are the ones that make you remember things

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those moments are the best of the world :)

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curi, surely this time was great. But, also enjoy the present... life is full of good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely moment!!!
    i love the photos for this reason, with it we can live again all the beatiful moments of our life...

    and this is a great photo of the great moment.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete