Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A great businessman


In the experience of my life, when I was a child I thought of being a comercial engineer, because I believed in the economic growth, in the development of the society, but I never believed on the free market (Adam Smith is a boring person). I think if I were a commercial engineer maybe I talk about business, how to generate macroeconomics profits, and I think of how to insert the chile in the international economy.


But I started to think about the persons that they couldn’t be a part of the growth of the economy. From that moment i worried for the persons those who are not it departs from the growth. Also of the environment from which I come: My family (the experience of my life has changed my opinion about what I want to be) and my city are poor in economy, society and the culture is low.


I started believing that the study of the problems of the society is possible and I had money to studying tools as transform it. Then, I stopped thinking about the economy and I try to apply what I learn for to help whom need me. But it has been a difficult way because the study is not what there do the people of my city: they work all the days, and to studying is a privilege.


I think that my parents had expected me to be a great businessman, because they want me to have another life, and I can make money and help them survive. But they have allowed me to study what they I want and they pretends to me be happy!
VAMOS CHILE MAÑANA A GANAR!

2 comments:

  1. If you were a great businessman, I ask you a lot of money jajaja! "Wena Farkas"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WUUUUUUEEEENA" JAJAJJA IN CHILEAN TONG

    ReplyDelete