Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Balance


My experience about the creation of this blog has been fantastic, because I think that the things that I learned in this course are new words and I have learned to read and to write with them.
But, I believe that nevertheless I have learned with this blog, this has not allowed me to improve in what I believe that it is the weakest part of my English learning: the pronunciation.


I think that the most important element of the English learning is to be able to read and write, and the pronunciation or conversation is something that he needs from a practical learning, but it should not be the most important thing. I believe that to write blogs, to read texts and study the English is more important than to be able to interact with a North American inhabitant.


I liked this experience because I can learn new words, the meaning of them makes me have a best vocabulary. Wittgenstein says that the limits of the language that we have are the limits of the world, because he thinks that if we know more languages, more we can understand the words and the things of other worlds. I think that if I had all my available time to learn the English, maybe I would have more options to reach new realities.


The ventajas of this experience they are the possibility of elaborating with criterion the texts, too it is possible to think what it is going to write to him, and this is something positive in relation to the oral language.


The disadvantages of the writing is that I have a little time to think what I will write, because since in Monday Julia send info of the topic and I have to have the text ready for the following day, and today I don't have Internet in my house. =(

6 comments:

  1. I like the experience too. I hope that we keep making improves on our writing and our knowledge of this lenguage because it will help us to read text in english for our careers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear David,
    in general, you have 2 days to write the text...Before, when you were less experienced in writting, I gave you more time...Now it's time to grow by doing the task within 2,5 days..:)))

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, it is writing, of course, with one T!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. altrough mark has done THE PEPA, he's a weak girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true, to us is more important read and write than speak, as you say. At least, in this moment of our studies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is sico2008? I demand an explanation

    ReplyDelete