Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My experience in the last semester

The things that I did in the last semester aren’t very exciting because my academic life would not let me do fun things, and I didn’t have much time to do what I wanted: sports.

Also, I hurt one leg, and this fact didn’t allow to practice my favorite sport: soccer. I put on weight, and my movements are very slow today. But the good thing of this fact is that it allowed me to study all the time the contents of my subjects, and my academic performance improved from that day until now.

I had time to study Sociology of Development, the Theory of Sociology, the Investigation about laboral conditions and the English program. I think that this semester is more difficult than the others, but my intelligence are increasing all the time (and my weight too).

1 comment: