Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I’d like to visit…


Hello. I would like to visit a country that is very advanced in technology and its development is very important in the world economy. The country is China, a nation that has a high human growth. The development of its economy is very important and increases its technologies.


I ‘d like to know the culture of the past, the traditions about the Confucian religion, and the beautiful cities in that many people live. I want to visit this country for three years, because I like to see how the people can maintain their traditions when the technology progress.


I want to go to China with my friends who are interested in this subject, I think that my friends of university can go with me, because this country combines the old and modern world. I think that the feeding, clothes and the climate are more attractive than in Chile. At this moment I’m not savign money to go there.

5 comments:

  1. China! language could be a great trouble =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm.. i`m agree with pancho!
    i think that it's copuld be dofficult. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. China! Your architecture is beautiful and the oriental tradition is very interesting... but I’d like to go only for a holidays because the language is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excelent, China is a very cool country. I would like visit to Chinese wall.

    ReplyDelete