Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chicha y empaná



Hello,

I think I will stay at home during the national holidays, with my family in the Curicó, and I am going to do good things of a good man. I imagine who I'm going to eat empanadas with my brothers and sisters, I will find some moments to relax on the “Carlos Condell” hill in the center of the city. In that place a “ramada” is located and there are many places for drinking “chicha”, eat “anticuchos”, and dancing with other intoxicated men and women.

I think that the celebrations of the 200th anniversary of our independence is not an important fact, because the human conditions for the poor people are very similar to those of 1810. For example, the miners of the “San José” mine were and are caught by the laboral conditions because of the proletarian class conditions haven’t improved, and the busissnesmen increase their fortunes. Yet, the question of the development is important today.

In this week, I celebrated the funeral of my country in “Quintero”. I'll go with my university friends, they are very funny, and I enjoy in the parties with them because they are fun. I will be until Sunday and I prepare all my body for receive all toxic and harmful substances.


Regards!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Chicha is dangerous, people say XD
    Empanadas and Asados are the paradise XD

    See us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David!
    I agree with you... the celebration of bicentenary isn't important.

    Good luck in Quintero!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooo!
    Quintero is a great beach. I hope that the days will be incredibles for you.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good David, let's talk next session!!

    ReplyDelete